This motor is the best in the market to pair with our Invisible Drone frames. Rather you want to run it with our 6"/5" Stealth 360 Spider or 4" Stealth Whoop 4" this is the motor you want!
3S 1000mah on 3450kv with Stealth Whoop 4"
4S 1000mah on 3450kv with Stealth Whoop 4" / Stealth 360 Spider 5"
4S 1000mah 2800kv with Stealth Whoop 4" / Stealth 360 Spider 5"
6S 450mah - 550mah on 2800kv with Stealth Whoop 4" / Stealth 360 Spider 5"
- 22mm stator diameter, 3mm stator height
- 12x12mm M2 mounting pattern (not flush mount)
- ~23g with ~160mm length wires
- ~19g with short cut wires (T-mount red version is 0.55g lighter)
- 0.15mm Kawasaki High performance laminations
- N52SH ARC magnets
- 3mm grade 5 titanium internal shaft C clip retention (much lower weight)|
- M5 grade 5 titanium prop shaft
- 3x8x4mm 693zz Japan ISC Custom bearings
- 7075-T6 aluminum casing
- 260℃ enamel coated single wrap oxygen-free copper windings
- Bearing saver damping washer under bell/on top of bearing
- Tuned steel flux ring
You’re welcome to run full 4S with no throttle cut on 3450kv and 5” but be warned that it will be extremely overpowered on a very light platform and a challenge to tune. Not PID tuning, general tuning of everything but PID’s. With this very high power, if your filters and overall electronic management is not done right, the motors have some minor risk of burning. We’ve over stressed them quite a bit with no issues but the motors did get extremely hot. Even though these motors have super high temperature enamel coating on the winds, we are not responsible for burnt motors due to misuse.